This is a fun way to make eggs for a bunch of people at the same time, or make eggs for some people in a muffin tin and pancakes for others in the skillet.
6 strips of bacon
1. Cut each strip of bacon in half, making 12 pieces total.
2. Put 2 pieces of bacon into the bottom of each of the 6 muffin tin cups in a cross, making a little bacon "basket."
3. Place the muffin tin on the grill over the campfire and cook the bacon until done to your liking.
4. Crack an egg into each cup on top of the hot, cooked bacon and cook more until the eggs are done.
|You can make fried and scrambled at the same time!|
• On occasion I've been teased that all of my recipes contain bacon! Instead of bacon, you can cook the eggs in butter.
• This dish is especially nice with a few leaves of fresh spinach cooked between the eggs and the bacon.